venerdì 2 luglio 2010

One year has passed...

One year ago, I joined the Sasuke Maniac Forums.
Since then my life has changed a lot...and a lot of these changes are related to Sasuke.
I'm not really talking about training, changes of lifestyle etc. I'm talking about all the wonderful guys and gals I've met in this year.
I've grown up in this year, both physically and emotionally.For example, I've learned to be more confident when speaking to new people, something that I wouldn't do before and I would never have done in this small town where I always see the same people.Thanks to the experience of being part of the boards I've learned so much things and had so much happy and funny moments I can't list them all, nor I want to since this would be the longest post in the world.
I just want to thank you, guys. First of all, Arsenette: without you and the wonderful job you're doing with your blog I would have never had met Sasuke for what it is really, and I would never have found the boards. People could say it's just a blog, but really it isn't, it's a way to discover a whole new world for people like me and all those who had the same experience. Thanks for always being ready to help, for supporting everybody. Btw you remember I'm your long lost sister, don't ya? :P
Same for Ube, whose blog I found a little bit later but it helped me understand Sasuke as well.Even only your patience and how hard you work to keep us updated deserve some respect.
Thanks to all you guys on the forums and not, for sharing your toughts, for being like a huge family that supports me every day making me smile, laugh and cry, thanks for being my friends.
Sorry if all this sounds mawkish, but this is how I get when it's 3 am and I can't get this thought out of my head :)

2 commenti:

  1. Awwwwww gonna cry! That's why I did my blog in the first place :) Hugs back :) Happy anniversary :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Congrats on your one year achievement. Much luck to you in the future.

    RispondiElimina